Full Stack Web Developer
Summary of Qualifications
- 10 years in CSS/HTML experience
- 9 years PHP & MYSQL experience programming content management systems
- 5 years Wordpress theme development and plugin modifications
- 2 years PHP Kohana MVC framework development
- Working Knowledge Ruby on Rails
- Ability to work well under pressure, fast learning curve, hardworking and desire to sharpen and enhance skills.
Web Servers: Heroku, Apache and Apache install, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloudfront, NginX Install, MySql install, PHP compile install, Vagrant Ansible Server Setup
Software: Textmate, Mac Terminal, Rbenv, SSH, Vim, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Bucket Explorer, After Effects
APIs: Twitter API, Vimeo API, Fellowship One API, Google Maps API
Marketing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Working knowledge of SEO
Operating Systems: Mac, Ubuntu, Windows
Codeup - San Antonio, TX
(January - Current)
Full Stack Web Developer Instructor
- Mentored students through their capstone projects
Key Achievement: Help graduate 28 Lamp Stack developers into the workforce. Create VM Ubuntu Environment for development platform.
AT&T Uverse - San Antonio, TX
(April 13 - January 14)
- Video Edits in After Effects
Community Bible Church - San Antonio, TX
(September 09 - March 13)
Web Developer/Publications Manager
- Developed website from ground up in PHP Kohana Framework
- Custom wordpress development for Church website
- Responsible for reviewing analytics and organizing navigation to suit user needs
- Integration of Fellowship One API
- Manage team of graphic designs and created a ticket process to handle incoming jobs
Key Achievement: Website custom backend, create system to handle changes and updates.
Echo Design Solutions - San Antonio, TX
(August 98 - Current)
- Developed various custom websites
- Custom Built Content Management System
- Custom Wordpress development for clients
- Various logo and business card design
- Provide customer service for returning clients
Key Achievement: Custom content management system, current rails development, custom php development, Wordpress Development.
Environment: Apache, PHP, MYSQL, HTML5, CSS3, SaSS, 960 grid, SSH, Jquery, Wordpress, Rails.
Alamo Fireworks (client) - San Antonio, TX
(March 08 - July 09)
- Custom product catalog development
- Wordpress blog install
- Custom google maps of over 200+ mapped firework stands with zip code finder
- Script that created coupon image on the fly
- Custom URLS for SEO purposes
Key Achievement: Batch geolocated over 200+ stand locations to import into MYSQL.
Environment: Mac OSX, Apache, PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, Google Maps API.
Bay Area Fellowship - Corpus Christi, TX
(October 02 - July 07)
- Develop and create website from ground up
- Shoot and edit videos
- Design printwork
- Lead team of volunteers for directing video on the weekend
Key Achievement: Website published in Outreach Magazine, Custom CMS.
Environment: Windows, Apache, PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, After Effects, Premiere.
A&M Kingsville - Kingsville, TX
(June 02 - September 02)
Agricultural Department Webmaster
- Maintain current department website
- Created new directory book in pagemaker
- Designed and launch new HTML website
Key Achievement: New website launch.
Environment: Windows, Apache, PHP, HTML, CSS.
B.F.A Texas A&M University Kingsville 2003
Associates in Math Del Mar College 2000
High School Diploma Foy H. Moody High School 1998